About Jamie Baker & Company
Jamie Baker & Company has provided quality accounting, tax, audit, and financial services to our clients for over 35 years. Our mission is to provide the high level, personalized service and trusted advice to our clients. At present, we are seeking to grow our team with a professional Certified Public Accountant.
The CPA will help us continue developing strong, lasting relationships with our clients through reviews of financial statements, tax preparation and planning, audits, and consulting services.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
• Prepare, review and sign returns for Individuals, C-Corps, S-Corps, Partnerships, and Trusts.
• Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning.
• Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits.
• Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed.
• Complete complex tax research & planning.
• Prepare financial statements
• Provide bookkeeping services and consultation. Consult with clients about financial planning and tax preparation services and needs.
• CPA license or CPA candidate required.
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience in public accounting.
• Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and Online. Experience with UltraTax, CFS Tax Software or BNA Income Tax Planner a plus.
• Working knowledge of US GAAP, FASBs and SSARs
• In-depth tax knowledge at the state and federal levels.
• Audit experience a plus.
• Highly motivated with the ability to act decisively and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, building relationships and collaborating effectively with team members and clients.
• Motivated and committed to the firm and profession.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering exceptional results.
• Team environment where you can have input in the direction of firm.
• Firm commitment to staff development.
• Long-term relationships with clients.
• Business casual.
• Benefits include a retirement plan and employer match, group medical, dental and vision, plus bonus opportunities.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information please email email@example.com or call (530) 758-8150.